Our Infant/Toddler Room is designed to accommodate the needs of parents and infants in a warm “home away from home” environment. Please label and provide the following items to help your baby feel as comfortable as possible:
ITEMS NEEDED FOR THE INFANT ROOM:
- Pack and Play sized fitted sheet
- 3 complete Changes of Clothing
- Empty Bottle (if toddler is still on a bottle) with the child’s name
- Sippy Cups
- Pacifier (if needed)
- Ointment (if needed) with a signed permission form
- 10 Bibs per week
- Diaper Bag to return soiled clothes, rinsed bottles, sippy cups for proper sanitation.
Please label all items that you bring into the center with your child’s name.
Thank you for selecting Crossroads for your baby’s care and education!